The C3 Lite proves that Schuberth’s bare essentials are still ultra-premium. Providing the same level of luxury riders have come to expect from the C3 line, the C3 Lite Helmet is every bit as groundbreaking as the C3 Pro with less aftershock to your bank account.
The Schuberth C3 Lite Helmet, constructed of S.T.R.O.N.G fibre, features compact dimensions and impeccable noise levels. Tested in the renowned Schuberth wind tunnel, the C3 Lite is directionally stable and eliminates buffeting. The simplified venting scheme provides ample airflow with a rear exhaust vent which facilitates a constant, cooling air stream through the helmet.
- The shell is aerodynamically tuned, providing more downforce and reducing buffeting
- Interior helmet sound levels have been reduced to 84 dB(A) at 60 mph
- Micro-lock ratchet chin strap
- Large reflective panels on neckroll
- Improved faceshield ratchet mechanism
- Integrated sun visor
- Pinlock-ready face shield (lens insert sold separately)